It's currently 4:40 am on Tuesday morning. I am working away on my laptop to finish a project for work by Thursday (maybe Friday). I haven't been to bed yet.
Can I tell you how much I'm enjoying this?
I decided to take my first blog reading break in a couple of days and have a quick whip around my blogroll. I only got to a couple though, and commented on less.
I will return to regularly scheduled blogging & reading in a few days. I do, in fact, have things to say.
In the meantime, enjoy this blast from the past. I'm grooving to 80's tunes to keep my eyes open. This old favorite of mine popped up on Internet radio and then, of course, I had to buy it on iTunes cuz I only have the vinyl version. And then I had to watch the video.
World Party - Ship of Fools*
*I think I set sail on that ship around about an hour ago.
Now, perhaps if I stopped listening to music and watching vids I might get my work done faster and get to bed sooner....NAH! I'll not be sleeping tonight. Tomorrow will be a laff riot.
[update: I went to bed an hour later for 2 hours kip. Now I'm off to Tim Horton's for coffee.]


