Lilypie

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Congrats to Rhonda and Kristin!

I am so happy for Rhonda and Kristin who have finally met their Eden, after a very long 15-month wait.

I had the pleasure of meeting Rhonda last summer, before her October referral, and I'm so happy for her that she finally has her sweet daughter in her arms.

Now I am praying that the other waiting families get their visas, pass their court dates, and get out there to their children as well!

Oh, and where are the referrals??? No word yet--or, at least, no one is talking.

Only two more days left in this week, so somebody HUSTLE!!!! I mean really, would you just!

p.s. And I downed 4 Brewster's strawberry margaritas like they were fruit juice on Saturday - YUM!! And I downed a bottle (we shared it!) of Cline 2007 Zinfandel over dinner with Barbara tonight.

So there.