Thank goodness for the computer, sometimes I have so much to say I know I couldn’t write it down properly. You know, maybe they shouldn’t call them BLOGS – maybe a better term is BLECH – because you’re regurgitating all these thoughts going through your head and spewing them out like projectile vomit at about a mile a minute. Sometimes my fingers can’t type fast enough.
I’m in a very good mood tonight – very energized. I feel very empowered. Maybe because it was payday, or maybe because I was wearing my ass-kicking black boots to work today and was looking HOT!!
I stopped for Vietnamese food on the way home – beef ball soup – yum yum, ‘twas good. I ate it out of a silver mixing bowl. I like to do that because a) it’s a big enough bowl to put the whole damn thing in at once and b) I saw The Material Girl eat her soup out of such a bowl during her documentary years ago and she looked HOT!
[Ew. Cameron Diaz looks like SHITE on the Golden Globes tonight – could she wear anymore blush and lipstick? It looks like she used the lipstick as her blush. And she’s back to dark hair, which is ok but tonight she looks like Snow White (…on crack). Maybe she’s not taking the breakup from J.T. very well. Well, I think she always looks like shite – she’s got one of those weird constipated faces that are sooo unattractive – like Renee Zellweger (except in Bridget Jones when she looked GREAT!)…………God, I’m a bitch…]
So, right, the obligatory intro to my new blog. Yes, this is my first post to my first blog site. It's pretty basic for now - I will try to make it look more exciting in the future...but I can't promise to write to it very frequently...I also can't promise to write anything intelligent in it....
My plan was to blog about my adoption experience and that will probably be my main spew, but there are so many other things buzzing around in my head all the time - thus the blog title "Random Ramblings on the Road to Motherhood." So it won't ALL be baby talk.... promise. Besides, how can I sit and spew all these sincere, thoughtful, ADULT soul searchings with MY sense of humor and appreciation for sarcasm? I watch "Little Britain" for gawd's sake....
"eh eh eeehh"
[... geez, I almost just deleted my entire spew - scary!!]


