- Went to my 2nd kick boxing class last week. Despite coming very close to vomiting this time, this class was mostly easier than the first one - despite Laak (sp?), our instructor, saying he pushed us harder. I'll take that as a good thing.
- Met up with a couple of old friends for dinner.
- Yesterday, my S/W came over to update my homestudy as it is over a year old and I've moved since the original one was sent.
- Today I took delivery of a new chest freezer. And just in time too - my fridge freezer is over stuffed with frozen fruit & veg. It was $100 off at Sears and I'm in love with it. Truly.
- Moved my recycling items from the basement to the back of the Jeep (mostly to make room for the delivery guys). One day, before Thanksgiving, I'll take that crap to the recycle bins. The bottle depot will follow shortly after, but probably after Thanksgiving because I have company coming to stay and we shall eat, drink, and be merry.
- Last week, I got a steam mop (also from Sears) because I'm too lazy to even drag a big mop across the floor. This thing ROCKS, has a swivel head for easy maneuvers, and, best of all, uses no chemicals - only steam - to clean and sanitize. LOVE IT.
- Tonight, I am still working - have had to work most of the past few evenings, plus weekends. Another deadline looms.
- In addition to working I am also procrastinating quite successfully by writing to you lot.
- Finally the version of Beowulf I've been waiting to see (with Angelina Jolie - oh, and that's her voice, speaking Italian it sounds like) is playing on Movie Central (it just started), so of course I have to watch it as I work this evening. 'Tis very violent & bloody disgusting because it's computer generated. Oh, and Beowulf looks NOTHING like Ray Winstone. I miss his Hackney accent, too. Oooh, and that's John Malkovich - didn't realize he was in this version. Cool!
- This happened a couple of weeks ago: I finally finished a sleeve of my sweater and have started the second one. The end is in sight. WOOT!
- Ok, I must get back to work now.
- Oh, yuk, more fighting and gore. Grendel has a temper. And he's so fugly.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
What's going on
Not much of interest to write; been busy again.


